Monday, August 31, 2009
I am back from vacation! Canada was beautiful and cheap! We were shopping like crazy but I still found some time to do some planespotting and for a lot of sightseeing.
For the beginning, here are a few photos taken in the United States, where we spend a day to do some outlet-shopping and sightseeing.
Here is a photo taken at Niagara Falls Intl. Airport, NY, USA (IAG; KIAG):
- USA - Air Force - Lockheed C-130H Hercules (L-382) - Reg.: 91-9144
And here are some photos taken in Buffalo, NY, USA (BUF; KBUF):
- Southwest Airlines - Boeing B-737-7H4 - Reg.: N292WN
- JetBlue Airways - Airbus A320-232 - Reg.: N775JB
- NWA Airlink (Mesaba Airlines) - Canadair Regional Jet CRJ-900ER - Reg: N932XJ
- Untitled (Prior Aviation Service Inc.) - LearJet 31A - Reg.: N744N
Thanks for watching and expect more photos from the Canadian Airports of Hamilton, ON (YHM; CYHM) and Toronto, ON (YYZ; CYYZ) soon.